Coahoma Opportunities, Inc. is a private, non-profit community service agency exemplifying excellence in accessing and connecting resources to address unmet needs, motivating and empowering families in acquiring the skills and knowledge to become self-sufficient, viable, contributing members of the community.
• To treat our clients’ interest with dignity as if their interest were our own.
• To provide our clients with the highest level of professionalism through quality services, reliability, dependability and integrity.
• To encourage dedication and commitment of staff through teamwork, staff development, rewards and/or recognition.
• To respect individualism through trust, mutual, understanding and shared beliefs that staff will be treated fairly in any environment.
• To build, empower and nurture creativity and innovations in developing manpower, quality programs, and services.
• To grow and expand our resources through new and innovative programs and methods of service delivery.
• To promote a positive image internally and externally.
Click below to download any and all mandatory forms. Please be sure to fill out all required fields to ensure proper submission and acceptance. Please print all documents for your records